Issue – What do the below populations have in common?
Americans over 65.
monitors of care.
American lone workers.
million American health insurance policies.
million corporate self-insured.
million American life insurance policies.
Billion – value of near real time health data to pharma analytics.
Needs, Situational Awareness, Corporate Self Insured
They all share a desire and need for an optimized platform that provides the purest modality for remote care mobile monitoring and data collection, access, and analytics
Age of Dataism - Collection, Storage, Analytics, and Management
- 93.5% of experienced Americans will/want to live independently, 70% will need ADL. Social Isolation issue.
- 90% of family caregivers want a way to monitor their loved ones, receive alerts and be involved in their care. Will reduce stress, provide peace of mind and improve care/life of loved one. Will pay for it.
- Health and Life Insurance Underwriters argue for better data for risk assessment and underwriting optimization.
- Pharma big data analytics reduces drug development costs and streamlines clinical trial process.
- Extends remote monitoring solutions to mobile. Meaningful impact on life.
- Population supply and demand dynamic in America for next 30 years. How to care for them all.